Fuel That Body Plan A
Nutrition will be your limiting factor for an endurance race! But it can also be the thing that drives you to your personal record when you have it dialed in! Get your fueling plan developed based on your personal needs.
Fuel That Body Personal Profile--Plan A Includes:
- Personal BMR (approximated by height/weight/age)
- Calorie Assessment for WEIGHT LOSS or MAINTENANCE (depending on your goals)
- Guidance for your fat/carbohydrate/protein intake as an athlete (and sugars/sodium)
- Sweat Test to determine amount of fluid intake needed for trainings/race day
- Calorie Test to determine amount of calories you need to take in for trainings/race day
- Race Fueling Plan
- Pre-Race Meal Recommendations
- With the personal profile, you will know exactly how many ounces of fluid to take in per hour, how many calories per hour, how many carbs per hour and how much sodium per hour. You will then have a plan for how to integrate this into your long training days to practice the nutrition and how to use it on race day.
This is not a program that includes ongoing support, but rather you will get a Personal Profile PDF with all of your personalized numbers, race guidance, pre-race meal options and more.
It can take 1 full week to create your Personal Profile (from the date I receive your questionnaire and sweat/calorie test information).